Now Hiring: 2 Customer Service Positions
Menashe & Sons Jewelers, a 48-year-old business in the heart of the West Seattle Junction, has two new positions open for salespeople with excellent customer service skills and a love of jewelry. We are a family owned & operated store that takes pride in high quality jewelry and treating each person who enters our store with the utmost respect and kindness.
One position is full-time at 40 hours/week and the other is part-time at 25-28 hours/week. Both positions will require you to work some Saturdays.
In this role, you will:
- use your outgoing personality to greet everyone who walks through the door
- build lasting relationships with customers
- deliver positive customer shopping experiences
- listen to each customer and give the best service on their terms
- assist with styling
- know our inventory so well that you can find and make suggestions for what the customer is looking for
- work independently within a small, close-knit team
- process sales transactions
- maintain an orderly appearance throughout the store
- introduce promotions and opportunities to customers
- seek opportunities to ask for quick interviews from people who purchased special occasion jewelry: engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, and other milestones of life,
In order to qualify, you must have the following:
- excellent customer service skills
- an understanding of social media to add to our social media presence
- the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- sales and jewelry knowledge preferred, though we will train the right candidate
- dedicated team member with a positive attitude
- the ability to multitask
- the ability to work some Saturdays
Our store hours are: M-F 10-5:30, Saturdays 10-5. The workday begins at 8:30 and ends about a half hour after close. We provide parking for employees.
To apply for one of these positions, please send your resume to MenasheandSons@hotmail.com with 4-5 bullet points as to why you'd make a good fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!